Brendan Griffin TD Kerry Tuesday, 29th July 2014 Over €1 million allocated to make Kerry more energy efficient – Griffin Fine Gael TD for Kerry, Brendan Griffin has, today (Tuesday), welcomed the allocation of over €1 million from the Better Energy Communities Programme to implement energy efficiency measures. “The Better Energy Communities Programme is […]
Statement by Brendan Griffin TD (FG) Kerry Tuesday, 15 h July 2014 €179,034 for 10 Kerry childcare facilities – Griffin IT has been confirmed to Kerry Fine Gael TD, Brendan Griffin, that almost €180,000 in funding from the Department of Children and Youth Affairs will be awarded to 10 childcare facilities in Kerry through the […]
KERRY Fine Gael TD, Brendan Griffin, has today (Tuesday) welcomed almost €200,000 in funding from the Department of the Marine for the repair and maintenance of Kerry Piers.
KERRY Fine Gael TD, Brendan Griffin, has today (Tuesday) welcomed almost €200,000 in funding from the Department of the Marine for the repair and maintenance of Kerry Piers. The funding represents 75% of the estimated project costs and the other 25% will be spent by Kerry County Council. The bulk of the €200,000 grant aid […]
Brendan Griffin TD Kerry Tuesday, 1st July 2014 Kerry eligible for Investment Aid from today – Griffin Govt adds Kerry to Regional Aid Map after Micheál Martin left it out in 2006 Fine Gael TD for Kerry, Brendan Griffin, has said that today, July 1st, marks a new chapter for business in Kerry, saying […]